My photo
I have a big mouth, I'm loud & I always have something to say... Shut Up Cole!!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Welcome

After a few days of racking my brain for a blog name that isn't already in use- I am FINALLY up and running :)


I always have a hard time trying to figure out what to say about myself & noticed that a few fellow bloggers with the same problem use a list of random facts to describe themselves. I've decided that this is the best way for me to give you a quick peek into who I am.... So here's 20 random facts about me!


  1. My name is Nicole, those closest to me call me Cole.
  2. I am 28 years old & running as far away from 30 as I can!
  3. I fell in love with my best friend from high school & then I married him <3 Cole + Brian
  4. We have an AMAZING little girl, Princess Alissa <3
  5. She is our one & only... other than Bella & JJ (our dogs)
  6. I'm a Florida girl all the way- sunshine, the beach & my FLIPPY FLOPS :))
  7. Speaking of Florida- This family bleeds Orange & Blue... GO Gators!!
  8. I've been a stay at home mom for the last 6 years & wouldn't trade it for anything
  9. I'm an on again off again student in the medical field- currently off again
  10. I have a big mouth- I'm loud and I always have something to say :p SHUT UP COLE
  11. I coach cheerleading & lead a girl scout daisy troop (both for my daughter)
  12. I absolutely love Mexican food & could eat it every day with a side of tums (:/ heartburn)
  13. I use the !!!!!! way too much :)
  14. I'm addicted to reality TV- Impractical Jokers is my current fave!
  15. Facebook & Pinterest get way to much of my time- another addiction!
  16. My family is my WORLD!!!!
  17. I cherish the few real friends that I have- I'd rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies!! (stolen from a friend :p)
  18. I have a passion for all things photography- Lulu Belle Photography (check me out)
  19. I am extremely overprotective but you have to be!!
  20. Last but not least- I wear my feelings on my sleeve... well on my face & I have some bad ones!!





6 comments:

  1. Love your blog page. I am excited to see what is going on in that "ol' big head" of yours! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks- There's a lot going on up there!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome first post! I love your blog name! Cant wait to see what else you post =] I was just telling Kristi about a new blog meme I signed up for if you want to participate (its on my site)

    threeloudkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I enjoy reading your blog as well!! I'll def check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by from the a to z challenge. Cute blog! Have fun with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jessica! I'll make sure to check out your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete