My photo
I have a big mouth, I'm loud & I always have something to say... Shut Up Cole!!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

G- Grey Walls

My master bedroom is the one room in the house that is completely lacking any style. Typical mom- leave yourself last! The only thing I have done is paint the walls this great shade of smoky grey. I have found so many ideas and its pretty much all over the place which is why I haven't made any moves towards decorating. Here are some of my finds...


 There are a ton more pictures but I am not happy with the way they are uploading to my blog... my ocd is kicking in- time to go to bed! I'm certain we will be visiting this topic again. Good Night <3







2 comments:

  1. Besides being an author, I am first, and foremost, an interior designer, and neutral walls will always be in fashion, will always work. It's a matter of spiking the room with splashes of accent color. I think your ideas are lovely. And grey is very calming, unless you live up here in Seattle, where grey is all we ever see in the sky. *sigh*

    Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I'm a new follower via the A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Nancy! I love to decorate- I rearrange my house every few months!! The grey walls are very calming. I have black and white bedding with sheer white curtains to soften... I just have to figure out which accent color I want to go with. Thanks for visiting, I will check out your blog as well!!

      Delete