My photo
I have a big mouth, I'm loud & I always have something to say... Shut Up Cole!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ten for Tuesday

  1. I think we all need to take a little more time to enjoy the little things in life that mean so much!
  2. Its 1am, so technically its Wednesday not Tuesday- lol
  3. I finished reading the book, night road (see previous post) and highly recommend it. Wondering what I will read next... any suggestions??
  4. Tonight I made chicken breast for dinner and jazzed it up with Kraft's new all in one breading and cheese bags- I used the bacon & cheddar- it was so simple & delicious!
  5. I need to buy dog food and light bulbs...
  6. I wish my closet was magically filled with all of the wonderful outfits and shoes I find on Pinterest!
  7. This looks like something I want to try for supper this week- YUM!
  8. I'm sorry that this isn't a better 10 for Tues...
  9. Going to bed now....
  10. Good Night & Sweet Dreams <3

No comments:

Post a Comment