2. This week I started my diet/exercise routine... I'm doing weight watchers which has worked for me before. I'm going to start out on my own- using my books and points plus calculator. Last time I did the online program which I loved and is pretty reasonable but I want to make sure I'm going to stick with it before I spend the money. Especially since last month I dropped $50 on a bag of Body by Vi shakes and have only drank 2 shakes- it was an expensive way to learn that I am not a shake a day type of girl- I like the act of chewing food a little to much. I'm hoping to lose 20lbs by July- maybe if I post my progress on here it will keep me accountable??
3. I bought an iPad and I LOVE it!!
4. My neighbor is getting a new roof today... its super loud and driving my dogs nuts making them bark up a storm which is driving me crazy!!!!!
5. We have so many family members & friends with birthdays in MAY- its going to be a busy month!
6. I love watching my daughter and the other little girls in her dance class- they are so cute and just love to tap tap tap!
7. The new season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey started on Sunday! I can't help it- I LOVE reality tv!!
8. The plan today was to make spaghetti with a homemade sauce and meatballs but it ended up being a Papa John's kind of night.
9. One of the local grocery stores Winn Dixie has a program called fuel perks, basicly you spend a certain amount of money and you get so much off a gallon of gas- they also have bonus perks where you buy certain items for extra money off per gallon up to 20 gallons. I have not taken advantage of this program but my bestie has $3.10 off per gallon which means she will only pay 70- 80 cents a gallon!!!
10. This week my goal is to finish painting my living room and clean out the garage- I'll let you know how that goes... :p