I'm sorry I have been away for awhile- I've had my nose in a book... well in 3 books to be exact. Its been awhile since I've actually indulged myself in a book and the journey started again for me with night road by Kristin Hannah. I forgot how rewarding reading is for me, its something I have missed but just didn't realize.
I have also found a new love for digital reading. I never thought I would be a fan but after reading another blogger's post about digital reading and buying my new iPad I decided to give it a try. The first digital book I bought through iBooks was Fifty Shades of Grey by E_L_James. After seeing this book featured on Dr. Oz, I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I'm happy I did. I found it so hard to put this book (well iPad- lol) down. Here's a little peek!! I was so intrigued by this story that I couldn't wait to read the other two books- and with the magic of digital reading I didn't have to. As soon as I finished the first book I was able to get the second with a click of a button.
Here's a small sample of the other two books in this trilogy. Fifty Shades Darker & Fifty Shades Freed
I have fallen in love with this love story and hope for more!!
I am on the hunt for a new story- What are you currently reading?? Please answer in comments or add a book suggestion! Thanks and Happy reading!!
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
- I am not feeling well and I don't have time to be sick! I am hosting a Pampered Chef party this weekend and need to get my house back in order. I have to finish painting the living room but can't find the energy.
- I have finally joined the wonderful world of Twitter- Come follow me at @__ShutUpCole. I have also set up a facebook page Shut Up Cole, come like me!!
- I cheated on my diet this week already- but I'm not giving up... every day is a new day to start over!!
- We are on the official countdown for SUMMER vacation- 28 days :) I have a few fun things planned and always looking to add to our list. I would love some suggestions!!
- I can't wait until Wednesday- big things for our back yard!! I will blog more about this, think before and after pictures :)
- I LOVE the TV show The Voice- this is one of the shows all three of us like and actually watch together. Its getting close to the finale and I still can't choose a favorite!! Watch tonight- its going to be a great episode :))
- I really miss scrapbooking, I haven't done it in a long time. I have a ton of supplies and millions of pictures... think I'll get back to it! Speaking of pictures- where do you order your prints?
- I am currently reading Fifty Shades of Grey on my iPad (my first digital book)- Its very sexxxy!
- Time to put the computer down and get to work- Enjoy number 10 below & Happy Tuesday Everyone!!
- Our favorite song right now (Alissa & I)
Today is May 1st and that means that I have failed miserably at the A-Z Blogger Challenge. I gave it a good go and made it to the letter Q. Not bad for my first time. The challenge was fun and brought followers to my blog. I will do this again next year and hopefully I'll be more experienced and actually finish it!