My photo
I have a big mouth, I'm loud & I always have something to say... Shut Up Cole!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rekindled Love

I'm sorry I have been away for awhile- I've had my nose in a book... well in 3 books to be exact. Its been awhile since I've actually indulged myself in a book and the journey started again for me with night road by Kristin Hannah. I forgot how rewarding reading is for me, its something I have missed but just didn't realize.

I have also found a new love for digital reading. I never thought I would be a fan but after reading another blogger's post about digital reading and buying my new iPad I decided to give it a try. The first digital book I bought through iBooks was Fifty Shades of Grey by E_L_James. After seeing this book featured on Dr. Oz, I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I'm happy I did. I found it so hard to put this book (well iPad- lol) down. Here's a little peek!! I was so intrigued by this story that I couldn't wait to read the other two books- and with the magic of digital reading I didn't have to. As soon as I finished the first book I was able to get the second with a click of a button.

Here's a small sample of the other two books in this trilogy. Fifty Shades Darker & Fifty Shades Freed
I have fallen in love with this love story and hope for more!!

I am on the hunt for a new story- What are you currently reading?? Please answer in comments or add a book suggestion! Thanks and Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment